Buffets are a fun way to bring family and friends together. Shoney's has been referred to as the poor man's buffet. I beg to differ. The buffets at Shoney's are a good value for the price.Shoney's is a family restaurant in 18 states throughout the south and midwest. Their popularity comes from the all you an eat buffet with down home cooking along with the option of freshly prepared entrees from the menu. This site will discuss the various buffets and items available at the restaurant chain.
(Usually served Monday - Friday until 11 am and until early afternoon on weekends and holidays)
- fresh seasonal fruits
- scrambled eggs
- biscuits and gravy
Cost in my area $6.49 during the week and $7.49 on the weekends
Each nightly buffet features a variety of special items accompanied by a selection of hot soups, fresh salads and home style vegetables.
(Check with your local Shoney's Restaurant for days and times for their specific buffets at participating locations.)
- Homestyle Dinner Night - Features a variety of home style meats such as meatloaf, pot roast, pork chips and cube steak.
- Steak Night - Enjoy a variety of steak options straight from the kitchen like chopped beef, country fried steak, ribeye steak and a full baked potato bar with all the fixings.
- BBQ Buffet - Make a meal of barbecued ribs, pork and chicken.
- Breakfast for Dinner - More than the regular breakfast buffet because it includes fried chicken and vegetables.
- Family Favorites - A buffet of favorite Sunday dinners like fried chicken, meat loaf and turkey and dressing.
Seafood Buffet Offers:
(Usually on the Friday and/ or Saturday Evening)
- Buttermilk Oysters
- Maryland Style Steamed Shrimp
- Popcorn Shrimp
- Baked Fish
- Deviled Crab
- Sirloin Steak
- Hot Veggies
Prices vary according to location